Sunday, November 22, 2009

Peace offering Godiva chocolate truffles

Godiva chocolate truffles
by jackie

My boyfriend gave me a box of Godiva chocolates truffles for Valentine’s Day and I sort of let it slip that I’m addicted chocolate. So every time he does something that hurts me, he apologizes by having some Godiva chocolates delivered to my house. And I can’t help but give in, eat a chocolate truffle and call him to say he’s forgiven. Chocolate makes me nice and pliant. I just hate that he has found another way to make me bend to his will.
I love all kinds of chocolates, and have tasted plenty of assortments from different countries and local stores. But Godiva chocolate truffles beats them all by a mile. It’s milky, rich and sweet. The way it melts in your mouth and then fills you with a sense of relaxation. It might just be me, but Godiva chocolate truffles is to die for. The minute I open the box, I can already smell the rich aroma and I can’t help but savor it until I finally can’t resist the urge to pop one in my mouth. And then another and another. Until I realize there’s non left, and I just crave for more. It makes me nuts
that a chocolate this good can be bought from a store. I thought I had to travel to Europe to get one of these. I shouldn’t have wasted my easting Hershey bars that make me want to puke after I eat
2 bars. With Godiva chocolate, you don’t feel bloated at all. My favorite would be the dark chocolate
, because they said that it doesn’t make you fat.


Godiva Chocolate Truffle Source
_____________________________________________________________

See? Godiva chocolates truffles is the best choice of gift no matter what the situation is.. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment